AlrightProductionsAlrightProductions

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Extraction Extraction

ok, i'm going to be honset, i didn't like the cheesiness of it. the sound, the expressions and the action sequence. i've seen a million like it!!! and I know it's just practice so i can forgive it. now the animation... that was alright. it seemed to lack a certain smoothness in the animation. it was stiff and robotic. and somtimes there was wind moving things and then there wasn't, where it just stayed on the same frame for a while. and the trasnitions seemed the slightest bit off, like they were too long, or too short. and the kick from the gun was too light and unrealistic.....

on the upside! The visuals were amazing. the cel-shading was excellent. I liked the character design and the portal robot things that look like wheatley. the setting was pretty awesome too. and the line-art around the character and robots and the boiling effect made it feel like it was more hand-made, like there was genuine love put into this animation, and i like it when people put lots of love in their videos (and hate it when there is no love, like it can just be manufactured, i'm looking at you family guy) ten outta ten! two enthusiastic thumbs up!

... it was alright

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

I remember seeing this kind of thing back in my kiddie days and thinking how lame it was. this really brought me back to those horrible times, thank you harry for uncovering horrid memories that were once buried in a shallow grave in the back of my mind.

it was so unfunny that it made a full circle back to hilarious.

Vote for Alain Vote for Alain

go die in a hole, noone loves you. this it terrible and you should just shoot yourself already

BillroyandJonjon responds:

thanks man, love you too

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

like, the animation is alright but that music was god awful (personal standpoint really, not my thing).... i know its like a leage of legends thing but.... i don't play lol sooooooooo.... i dont get it, and personally, i don't care for too much boobige... on the more positive hand it is very cute and you deserve front page man. way to go, keep making content!

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

so good, i love the little mix in the back, i think it really added to the animation

The Crawler The Crawler

You have a fucked up sense of humor! It was great.

DR. BEES DR. BEES

that was pretty alright... yeah.

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

eh, it was alright ;) .... everything was good, the animation was the best part... the humor was good... the voice acting was what i would expect from rice pirate and friends (also pretty good)... eh... i give it a three outta ten. five stars!

Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

Loved it! even though it was already animated by whats his face, i like this version alot better.

Esquirebob responds:

Yeah, it was a bummer when I was in the middle of making this and his came out, but I still wanted to finish :)

Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

This is great!!!!! some of the best animation in a long time I've seen, why does this get zeros and ones though.... i watched it like six times, that's how good it is (and short... shortness is also a good thing for this video)